Here at Mere, we thrive on character. A character that grows, unfolds and lasts – Just like our product.
All shoes, bags and accessories are designed and made to last the harsh treatment of life. Expect lines to form, see colour richen and feel sizing mold. It’s all for a more exciting, ‘out of the box’ product that demands character growth, with you.
Just remember, sometimes the customer IS wrong - If you have received your order and the item does not fit as perfect as desired, we will gladly receive your goods back and issue you with a store credit or direct exchange. Please note we do not offer refunds unless the goods are faulty.
All items must be returned without, pre-mentioned, character.
Items must be unworn, undamaged and with all original packaging intact.
Returning items must be received by Mere within 14 days of receiving the goods. We recommend customers send the goods via registered or express post so that you can track your parcel. Mere cannot take responsibility for your return parcel, so please ensure you can track it to make sure we receive it. Postage and all returns processes will be made at the buyer’s expense.
With the high demand for our product online, please keep in mind we do, occasionally, sell out of certain product and sizes through our online store. We make every effort to keep sufficient stock of items listed, but with gear as good as this, sometimes it gets tricky. If we are out of stock on an item you have ordered, you will be notified by email.
All returns need to be accompanied by a filled ‘returns form’ with an active order number, name and exchange request;
Add returns sheet file here
If you receive your order and are not satisfied with the product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving goods.
If products are proven to be faulty (not applicable if damaged in transit), mere footwear will exchange or give a full refund for that product. Please include all this basic information in your email.
- No refunds for incorrect choice.
- All prices include GST
- All prices can be changed according to your region by changing the drop down box in the top right corner of the site
- The customer is responsible for freight cost(s) of international orders.
- Returns will not be accepted after 14 days of shipment.
- Returns will not be accepted without a returns form located under ‘returns’ or correspondence with email@example.com.
- Fitting information is suggested as a guide and cannot be guaranteed, although we are happy to exchange if there are sizing difficulties - All postage costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- All items must be packed and returned as new, that is, unsoiled and without wear in the original packaging it was sent in. If any of these conditions are not met the return will not be accepted.
- Mere footwear is not responsible for lost or stolen goods.
- Mere footwear does not accept responsibility if goods are damaged in transit.
- Customers are responsible for the cost and insurance (if applicable) of shipping back to Mere footwear. If it is a replacement that is required you will not be charged for the return shipment of the replacement. If it is a return that requires a refund, Mere footwear will refund you the shipping cost when proof of shipping charge is provided to Mere footwear, accompanied by previous notification that the item(s) are to be shipped.
All payments are via PayPal.
You can use your Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard) via the PayPal gateway even if you don’t have an active PayPal account. When it is time to pay you will automatically be transferred to the secure PayPal site for your payment.
Please make sure your billing address matches your payment method. If you are paying by credit card you must use that billing address. If you are paying by your PayPal account the billing address must match your PayPal account information.
Any payment issues contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Australian orders are shipped via Australia Post or E-Go couriers.
Once the order and payment is received it will be shipped with in 24 hours (If order placed Monday – Friday). If the order is placed during the weekend (Saturday – Sunday/ Public Holidays) the order will be shipped the next available business day.
Once the order and payment is received, delivery will take 3 to 5 business days.
(This depends on Australia Post delivery times)
Mere regards customer privacy with utmost importance so we strive to keep your details private.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Collection of Information
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly with regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email. None of this information will be given or sold to third parties, unless for legal requirements as stated above.
Storage of Collected Information
We keep your personal information safe, as it is as important to us as it is to you. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, this information and the payment service is handled by PayPal, so as such, no credit card details are keep by the Mere website itself. All security related to payment is handled by PayPal, only emails and delivery information are held by Mere.
If you purchase a product, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You will be required to provide contact information and financial information to complete your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.