THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES FOR SALE ITEMS
- No refunds for incorrect choice.
- All prices include GST
- All prices are in Australian Dollars
- The customer is responsible for freight cost(s) of international orders.
- You must email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of recieving your order to notify you need to change your size
- (See returns section below for more information)
- Fitting information is suggested as a guide and cannot be guaranteed, although we are happy to exchange if there are sizing difficulties, all postage costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- All items must be packed and returned as new, that is, unsoiled and without wear in the original packaging it was sent in. If any of these conditions are not met the return will not be accepted.
- Mere footwear is not responsible for lost or stolen goods.
- Mere footwear does not accept responsibility if goods are damaged in transit.
Customers are responsible for the cost (and insurance if applicable) of shipping back to Mere footwear. If it is a replacement that is required you will not be charged for the return shipment of the replacement. If it is a return that requires a refund, Mere footwear will refund you the shipping cost when proof of shipping charge is provided to Mere footwear, and been there has been notification beforehand that the item(s) are to be shipped.
Returns for incorrect choice will not be accepted, so please choose carefully! You may, however, return an item if it is an incorrect size as long as you notify Mere within 48 hours of receiving them ; if that size you are after is unavailable you will be offered a full refund or the chance to change styles. This is only valid if the shoes are ‘as new’ when they are returned, without any soiling or wear in the original packaging, and returned to us within two weeks of purchase. We will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Postage on items that are the wrong size are the responsibility of the customer to pay for shipping back to Mere.
You should expect to receive your refund within 28 days of returning the goods, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive the goods (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply send us an email to email@example.com , see details below.
- We ship to any address in Australia.
- International orders are shipped at the expense of the purchaser.
- All payments are via Paypal
- You can use your Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard) or Paypal account to make the payments via the Paypal Gateway. When it is time to pay you will automatically be transferred to the secure Paypal site for your payment.
- Please make sure your billing address matches your payment method. If you are paying by credit card you must use that billing address. If you are paying by your Paypal account the billing address must match your Paypal account information.
- Any payment issues contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Australian orders are shipped via Australia Post or E-Go couriers. Once the order and payment is received it will be shipped with in 24 hours (If order placed Monday – Friday). If the order is placed during the weekend ( Saturday – Sunday and Public Holidays) the order will be shipped the next available business day.
Once order and payment is received delivery will take 3 to 5 business days (depending on Australia Post delivery times)
Mere regards customer privacy with utmost importance so we strive to keep your details private. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Collection of Information
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly with regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email. None of this information will be given or sold to third parties, unless for legal requirements as stated above.
Storage of Collected Information
We keep your personal information safe as it is as important to us as it is to you. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, this information and the payment service is handled by PayPal, so as such, no credit card details are keep by the Mere website itself. All security related to payment is handled by PayPal, only emails and delivery information are held by Mere.
If you purchase a product, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You will be required to provide contact information and financial information to complete your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.